: I don’t have time to do a regular recap of this episode, so I’m just going to post a few thoughts about it. 2×16 was the Season 2 finale, and was called “Lesser Evil”. In it, Michael learned some new things about Victor, got rid of the nuisance that was Carla, and finally met “Management”. This was a solid way to exit S2, and provided a decent setup for Season 3.
– I liked that Michael and Victor started working together to expose Carla. It’s just too bad that the partnership had to end as quickly as it began. I’m surprised Mike teared up when he had to shoot Victor. It was the only play in that situation, as Victor said. It seems as though Michael is not cut out for that sort of thing, which is bad news for a spy, right?
– Thank goodness Fiona finally got a chance to shoot Carla! That was a long time coming. I didn’t exactly hate the character, but it just seemed that the writers were dragging out her involvement unnecessarily. She wasn’t really doing anything except preventing Mike from doing stuff he wanted to do. She was just a drag!
– I loved Madeline’s line about blending in with all the other 60+ women in Miami! Yes, indeed. If you can pick her out from that white-haired crowd, more power to you!
– How cool (albeit unrealistic) was it for Mike to jump out of the helicopter right into the ocean?? And he looked like he was a good 3-5 miles off shore. That’s quite a swim, especially when decked out in an Armani suit. Yikes.
– Well, now we know why none of Mike’s enemies ever came after him. Management was protecting him! Let’s see what kind sticky situations he gets into next season without any bigwigs watching his back. Somehow, I think Mike, Fiona, and Sam will manage just fine on their own…!